Choose e-invoicing – it’s easy and convenient
At Oomi, we value convenience. This is why we want to encourage our customers to switch from the traditional paper invoice to the hassle-free e-invoice. E-invoicing is a safe, fast and environmentally friendly way to pay your invoices. The only difference between an e-invoice and a paper invoice is the delivery method.
Switch to e-invoicing now for a chance to win a €100 gift card
We will draw 5 x €100 SuperLahjakortti gift cards among all customers who have requested e-invoicing by 30 November 2023.
What are the benefits of e-invoicing?
- Your invoices are guaranteed to arrive without any disruption, as e-invoices will not get lost in transit.
- The reference number, account number and other invoice details are automatically filled in on the e-invoice. There is no need to enter them separately – so convenient!
- E-invoicing significantly reduces the burden on the environment, so you are also doing a good deed for nature!
- If you wish, you can save the payment on your computer and archive it for future reference.
- Get your e-invoice to your online bank quickly and securely. You can pay your invoice with just a few clicks.
Follow these steps
- Sign an e-invoice contract in your online bank. You can find the information you need for the contract on your invoice.
- In your online bank, select Oomi Oy from the list of invoicers.
- In the invoice identification information, enter the invoicing ID and customer number from your most recent invoice.
- We will receive an automatic notification from your bank that you have activated e-invoicing, and you do not need to contact our customer service about it.
- We will send invoices to your online bank from this point on.
Rules for the prize draw of the e-invoicing campaign
- The promoter of the prize draw is Oomi Oy, business ID 3101315-4, Teknobulevardi 7, 01530 Vantaa (hereinafter referred to as the “Promoter”).
- All consumer customers who have signed an e-invoicing contract with the Promoter by 30 November 2023 at the latest will participate in the prize draw. Employees of the Promoter and their family members or other persons who have been involved in the organisation of this prize draw are not eligible to participate.
- Entries received after the campaign period will not be accepted for the prize draw.
- The Promoter will carry out the prize draw at the Promoter’s premises on 15 December 2023.
- Five €100 SuperLahjakortti gift cards will be drawn among the participants. The Promoter will pay the lottery tax due on the prize. The prize cannot be replaced or exchanged for cash.
- The winners of the prize draw will be notified personally by phone or email and the prizes will be delivered to the winners after the draw. The names of the winners may be published in the Promoter’s media and on its social media channels.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the functionality of the promotional page of the competition or for entries that are interrupted or lost due to technical issues.
- The information provided by the participants may be used for direct marketing purposes by the Promoter in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Promoter’s privacy statements (https://oomi.fi/en/privacy-statements/marketing-register/ and https://oomi.fi/en/privacy-statements/customer-register/). By participating in the campaign, participants give their consent to the use of the information they provide as described above. Participants may withdraw their consent to direct marketing by notifying the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not liable for any damage arising from participation in the competition, claiming the prize or using the prize. The Promoter’s liability to the prize winner will never exceed the total value of the prize.
- By participating in this prize draw, participants agree to respect these prize draw rules and the decisions of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves all rights to make changes.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Finnish law, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If a dispute arising from these terms and conditions cannot be resolved by negotiation, you as a consumer have the right to contact the Consumer Disputes Board (www.kuluttajariita.fi/en/).